|
||||
D: Can I help you?需要我帮忙吗?
P: Yes, please. Can I put my luggage in the trunk?好的,请帮我一下。我可以把行李放在车后厢吗?
D: Of course.当然可以。
P: Thank you.谢谢!
D: I’m afraid we are in a traffic jam.恐怕我们堵车了。
P: How long will we be held up?我们大概要堵多长时间。
D: I’m not sure.我不能肯定。
P: How long will it take to walk there?步行去那儿有多远?
D: It’s too far to walk. Shall we take another road?步行去太远了。我们改道走行吗?
P: Good!太好了!
D: Hold the belt, please. I’m making a turn now.请系好安全带,我要拐弯了。
D: Here we are.我们到了。
P: How much is it?多少钱?
D: That’s seventy Yuan.七十块。
P: Here is a hundred Yuan and keep the change.这是一百元,不用找了。
D: We are not allowed to accept tips. Take your change and receipt, please!我们不收小费。请您拿好找零和发票。
D: What a nice day! Do you want some music?今天天气真好!您要听音乐吗?
P: That’s great! But do you mind closing the air conditioning?好极了。不过,你是否介意把空调关了?
D: Of course not.当然不。
P: Excuse me. I’d like to wash my hands. Could you stop at the nearest toilet?对不起。我想洗手。你能在最近的洗手间停一下吗?
D: Ok. \ All right! 可以。